I love the idea of having photos each month to mark Will’s milestones. He’s now 7 months old and I already LOVE having the photos to look back on. I have some ideas for what to do with all 12 pictures at the end of the year, but in the meantime I’m just soaking up every minute with him today.
- 12 onesies or infant t-shirts. (Note: I made the above set based on size and weight listed on the labels since it was a gift. For Will’s I have all the numbers printed and just iron it to one of the t-shirts that fit him each month.)
- Iron on transfer paper for fabrics. (I found Jet-Pro SofStretch by Neenah Paper to be the best and I found mine on Amazon. It washes well and doesn’t crack or peel like some of the other brands do).
- Template’s found here, here, and here. (Thank you Martha Stewart)
- Ink jet printer. (I think you need special paper to print on a laser printer.)
- A good sharp pair of scissors