I’ve seen on other blogs that people do “High Five for Friday” and post about five great things at the end of the week or others who write about their “Favourite Four” things from the week on Friday’s. Well, today’s Saturday so I guess I’m already behind, and I don’t have a clever name yet, but here are a few of the things I’ve been enjoying this week:
- Strawberry Jam. This is just delicious and I’ve probably eaten it several times a day since I made it last week. If I keep going at this rate, I’m going to need to make more to stock up! Oh darn.
- Watching this little one EAT strawberry jam. I think in this photo he was tasting the blackberry version. It ended up all over him, us and the kitchen! I also enjoyed the purple bath he had immediately following breakfast.
- The invention of a bowl that suctions to the table and that means no more frisbee for this kiddo at meal time. There is still food everywhere after we eat, that is inevitable (unless someone has a miracle solution for us). But I’ll take this small victory this week.
- Finally re-opening my etsy shop. I’ve had so much fun this week preparing and taking photos and my head is swimming with ideas for new things.
- Tomorrow the three of us are riding in the Saint Paul Classic Bike Tour. It’s 15 miles riding around Saint Paul. We wanted to do it last year, but the smallest member of the family probably wouldn’t have liked it too much! The tour promises great views, coffee and baked goods from local bakeries at all the rest stops. I can’t wait!
- And I can’t forget to add #6 – being mistaken for by a college student as more than a decade younger than I actually am. Who wouldn’t find that flattering? Just one of the many things I’ve enjoyed as Will and I participated in some of the residence hall events this past week.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!